Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bring your positive energy and questions to this year's Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge in California







































This year's Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge is shaping up to be a terrific event, with some new speakers continuing to be added to the lineup.

I'm personally very excited to see that John Anthony West is now scheduled to attend, whose work I have mentioned in many previous blog posts going back to 2011 (the year I started this blog). Some of those previous posts include:
and

(among others).

Other people scheduled to attend and give presentations (as well as being available for just general conversation, I believe) include Walter Cruttenden, Robert Schoch, Carmen Boulter, Christopher Dunn, and many others.

My friend Scott Onstott will be there, and I'm looking forward to seeing him again and hearing what he has to tell us about his recent work, which continues to uncover absolutely amazing information and knowledge about our world and our universe. If you're interested in seeing just a few of the areas his work has explored, you can check out these previous posts which have mentioned some of Scott's work, such as:
and
I'm very much looking forward to this year's conference and hope that interested readers will also make plans to attend, if at all possible, in order to participate in a positive way in what I hope will be a very positive weekend. 

The schedule of events as it stands right now is available here.